New Year Message
I welcome you all to the year 2017. This shall be a glorious year for all God’s children. We are grateful to the Almighty for His faithfulness and mercy to us as individuals and as a fellowship. The fellowship, has witnessed victories and breakthroughs. There has been divine liftings. We have also experienced deliverances, healings, miraculous interventions as well as promotions on every side.
This year shall be an exceptional one as the Fellowship focuses on enhancing our relationship with others in line with the vision of evangelizing our environment. We trust the Lord to help us reflect His image in our dealings with members of our military and paramilitary society. We shall do valiantly because the Lord shall increase our greatness and comfort us on every side (Ps 71:21).The salvation of the Lord has been prepared “before the face of all people; a light to lighten the gentiles and the glory of the people (Luke 2:30-32). To provide the required change and direction we are to exhibit our Christian attributes. We are the light of the world and the Lord expects us to shine before men so that they may see our good works and glorify our Father in Heaven. (Matt 5:16). This brings us to the theme for this year which is “Let your light shine”.
I believe the Lord will grant us more grace and wisdom to fulfill our call as we journey through the year. I look forward to having more personal interactions with you with a view to encouraging ourselves as we fulfill our mandates.
Thank you and remain blessed.
Group Captain Anebi Dominic Ejila (Rtd)
Love for one another
About NIGERIAN MILITARY CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP (NMCF)
The Nigerian Military Christian Fellowship is:
- an organisation of dedicated Christians committed to the total evangelisation and betterment of the Nigerian Armed and Paramilitary Forces and their community to the greater glory of Jesus Christ.
- to encourage its members in the performance of their lawful duties by demonstrating high level of obedience to God’s will and plan.
- to encourage its members to share Jesus Christ with fellow members of the Forces.
- to assist the military and paramilitary Chaplains in their effort to reach their immediate society with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- to encourage its members to pray for all personnel, families and dependents of the members of the Forces, that there may be love and peace, and that Jesus Christ may reign in the lives of the Nigerian Military and Paramilitary Society.
- to reach those military and paramilitary personnel who do not normally attend chapel services or activities, with the Gospel of Jesus Christ through the extension of practical Christianity into all nooks and corners of the Units by honourable and lawful means that shall give glory to God and edify the Church.